Garage cars in arcade mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter yiluen
  • 3 comments
  • 1,209 views
Messages
5
I did a search on this but came up with nothing, so sorry if this has been raised before. I was wondering if it was possible to use the GT mode cars (modded, customised etc) in Arcade mode? I hate that the only tuning options in arcade mode are power, weight and tires. This was available in GT3 and I haven't found the option anywhere, but maybe I just missed something. :ouch:
 
If I may quote myself from a previous thread:

CrackHoor
You don't run your modified cars in Arcade anymore, unless it's in 2-player. Go into GT Mode and take your modified car to one of the green course icons around the outside of the main map: World Circuits, City Circuits, Original, Dirt & Snow, etc. You can Practice (like Arcade Free Run), PhotoDrive, Track Meet (Free Run with other cars), or Family Cup (like Arcade Single Race), but not every event type is available for every track. You can change all your settings in these events. 👍
 
Back