• Thread starter Lomic
  • 7 comments

Lomic

Premium
France
Concarneau
Lomic2
Hi,

It must have been listed already but I can't find it.

Is there a thread or an online resource where we can see the evolution of the look of the garage, with each step ?

And at which number of cars it evolves ?

Mine has been looking the same since long time ago (120 -> 320+ cars).

Well if it is like collector level, it may not evolve anymore after a rather small number of cars.

I think it should evolve continuously, and proportionnaly to the value of all cars. Then I'd be curious to see the look of @Chikane_GTR's garage 😁

Had no idea the garage changed!

I found this post, with 3 levels:

Mine looks different, can't attch an image right now from the phone but i'd say is a 4th level.

Last edited:
Hi,

It must have been listed already but I can't find it.

Is there a thread or an online resource where we can see the evolution of the look of the garage, with each step ?

And at which number of cars it evolves ?

Mine has been looking the same since long time ago (120 -> 320+ cars).

Well if it is like collector level, it may not evolve anymore after a rather small number of cars.

I think it should evolve continuously, and proportionnaly to the value of all cars. Then I'd be curious to see the look of @Chikane_GTR's garage 😁
I think once it gets to a certain level the expansion is an ever-increasing underground storage facility, not seen from the outside. Hence it only gets to a certain building size, then begins to spread out over the map but underneath all the other locations.

At least, that's the only thing that makes sense to me... ;)

Had no idea the garage changed!

I found this post, with 3 levels:

Mine looks different, can't attch an image right now from the phone but i'd say is a 4th level.

Looks like the very first steps

I remember at least a white one after that and my current and long lasting big wooden one.

Looks like the very first steps

I remember at least a white one after that and my current and long lasting big wooden one.
r/granturismo - Did you know, your garage grows as you level up?

Mine looks like the one on the right, with a collector level of 50 (546.680), 487/488 of cars, and 558 cars in total.

r/granturismo - Did you know, your garage grows as you level up?

Mine looks like the one on the right, with a collector level of 50 (546.680), 487/488 of cars, and 558 cars in total.
Ok, mine looks the same as your, with far less cars. That's the final form then.

The white boxy metallic one was neater and more modern, this last one looks like an old barn.

Last edited:
I think once it gets to a certain level the expansion is an ever-increasing underground storage facility, not seen from the outside. Hence it only gets to a certain building size, then begins to spread out over the map but underneath all the other locations.

At least, that's the only thing that makes sense to me... ;)
Ah, that explains why the inside is an infinite void of depression grey.

Back