garage space

corradomaniac
I currently have 213 cars in my garage, I`m runing out of cars to buy, but here is the question thingy...

Is there anyone here who has maxed there garage?
How many cars can you own?

(some genius is most certanly going to show me that this thread already excists, but i sure couldn`t find it if it does...=)

i used to have over 300 cars, then my garage dissapeared one day, but my file wasn't corupted, I just lost all of the cars except the one that i was driving. well i then rebuilt from the ground up, and now i have well over 200, i not sure how many. all of thoise cars you can only win once like the jaguar xjr-9, and zonda racecar, all gone forever.

i used to have over 300 cars, then my garage dissapeared one day, but my file wasn't corupted, I just lost all of the cars except the one that i was driving. well i then rebuilt from the ground up, and now i have well over 200, i not sure how many. all of thoise cars you can only win once like the jaguar xjr-9, and zonda racecar, all gone forever.
Did you happen to take out the memory card, put in another and then save on the card #2? That's a certain way to wipe out the garage.

And nothing is gone forever, just erase the save and begin a new career if you want them back. 👍

well i was already 78% done with the game with all of my licenses completed would you delete that?
Having replayed a 100% and all golds GT3 game save because a friend of mine deleted my save, I can only tell you that it's not the end of your life to begin again from the ground up.

I just wanted to buy a car with 1000 cars in my garage and this message appeared on the screen:ERROR ! Your Garage is full.

Theres a limit?! Aw man. I thought it was infinite :(

I have about 676 cars, I shouldnt fill it up too soon.

Back