Gardevoir's S15 Silvia Cinematic Need For Speed 2015

South Korea
South Korea
Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to my first cinematic video on the channel! Today we will be Filming Gardevoir's S15 Silvia in Need For Speed (NFS) 2015.

Enjoy!
default_biggrin.png
and don't forget to drop a Like and Comment!

There are some really great shots in there! I especially like the intro shot with the view out over the water. I would be careful with the effects though, timing them with every little bit of music can become quite distracting and really makes the video feel choppy. They can add a nice bit of flair to the video when used sparingly.

There are some really great shots in there! I especially like the intro shot with the view out over the water. I would be careful with the effects though, timing them with every little bit of music can become quite distracting and really makes the video feel choppy. They can add a nice bit of flair to the video when used sparingly.

I am glad you liked it! And the shot over the water was one of my favorites while doing this as well. I thought it looked the most realistic personally. The effects also may have been a bit overused, but I was going for a sync kinda feel as well. I do believe a cleaner cinematic shall be a nice thing to do in the future too.

Latest Posts

Back