Gary Speed R.I.P.

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 21 comments
Very sobering, been listening to Robbie Savage on 5Live talking about him, they are quite rightly turning 606 into a tribute program tonight.

R.I.P.

Super Shocking and Wales was doing pretty decent more recently. RIP Gary. :( ---- Randy

My friend just told me about what happened. This is just terrible news, I'm truly shocked.

R.I.P. Gary

RIP Gary Speed. I'm so sorry to hear about his death. There was absolutely no sign (at least from a member of the public's perspective) that he was so close to death, as I guess he was likely to have been for some time.

I can't help but wonder what demons and how severe their grip must have been to have claimed someone like Gary Speed... Successful as a player and coach, married with kids and liked and respected in football. Those must have been some serious demons indeed.

Smells like some mafia business to me. I can't believe he would kill himself like that. That's just terrible.

It's an interesting situation, I can't see him doing something as dramatic as hanging himself.. He appears to have lead a good life..

R.I.P Garry Speed.

Back