Hey everyone,
Just wanted to gauge how many people would be interested in joining a league I wanted to hold.
General rules are:
Each team must use the same manufacture (sister companies like Honda and Acura are allowed to team up)
I am thinking about making the team/manufacture a first come first serve basis, not sure though.
production cars only (no race cars)
500 hp max
16 racers total (8 teams)
No assists (just ABS)
Soft racing tires only
roughly 35-40mins of racing (want to push having to pit at least once)
If anyone is interested let me know, also if you have any questions. I currently have 2 friends that are interested.
Just wanted to gauge how many people would be interested in joining a league I wanted to hold.
General rules are:
Each team must use the same manufacture (sister companies like Honda and Acura are allowed to team up)
I am thinking about making the team/manufacture a first come first serve basis, not sure though.
production cars only (no race cars)
500 hp max
16 racers total (8 teams)
No assists (just ABS)
Soft racing tires only
roughly 35-40mins of racing (want to push having to pit at least once)
If anyone is interested let me know, also if you have any questions. I currently have 2 friends that are interested.