- 9,765

- OrlandoFL GMT-5
- GTP__Jav
Hello and welcome! I've been playing with the track creator this past days and have generated some sweet sweet Toscana stages. I hosted some free run/races yestarday and it was real fun!
What I've been thinking is on doing 5 stage events with 8-10 participants at the most.
There will be 3 participants on track at one time on a race format with a 30-45 second interval.
This will be done on a 2 lap race mode with me taking notes on fast lap(2nd lap). Your total time of the event will determine your finishing possition.
For car regulation I'm thinking of any rally car in the game(exept for the Escudo) will be allowed following this rules:
HP restricted to 345.
Weight restricted to 1235kg.
Tires open.
The winner of each event will choose any prize car up to the trading prize cap!(950,000cr) I will not be elegible for this prize, if I win the event the prize will go to the next person in the standings.
Let me know what you guys think! Open to suggestions!
What I've been thinking is on doing 5 stage events with 8-10 participants at the most.
There will be 3 participants on track at one time on a race format with a 30-45 second interval.
This will be done on a 2 lap race mode with me taking notes on fast lap(2nd lap). Your total time of the event will determine your finishing possition.
For car regulation I'm thinking of any rally car in the game(exept for the Escudo) will be allowed following this rules:
HP restricted to 345.
Weight restricted to 1235kg.
Tires open.
The winner of each event will choose any prize car up to the trading prize cap!(950,000cr) I will not be elegible for this prize, if I win the event the prize will go to the next person in the standings.
Let me know what you guys think! Open to suggestions!
Last edited: