gauging interest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 1 comments
  • 453 views

would you want a review show

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Not sure but a pilot clip might help me decide

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
Messages
2,551
United Kingdom
somerset, England
Messages
Willfred_1
After getting my wheel a month ago. I've had to retune my main garage for the wheel which meant many hours of frustration.
So I have decided to see if any one is interested in me or a couple of others do a series of video reviews.
Detailing what we like what we don't weather a cars worth tuning etc, etc.
So heres a little info about me.

Im currently using a g25 and have started to get used to it so im currently what I would call an average ability player I have quite a few cars that run tunes from gtp. Im often on-line and tuning cars

If enough interest appears I'll do a pilot clip.
or if you have any ideas or would like to perhaps participate write your psn below
 
The power of numbers.
This poll is a bit like a general election where on the ballot paper there is a box marked "I can't be bothered to vote for this".
It's a bit of a paradox.

But I put the effort into to vote here that i'm genuinely not interested.
:)
I have a G25.

So far you will have to form a coalition government with the "not sure's" and the "yes's" and then create a hung poll and demand a further poll in the future
 
Back