Gazumagi's Track Dump

• Thread starter Gazumagi
  • 0 comments
stormpaladin
This be whar i will be posting my tracks (bet you never would've guessed :sly: )

I'll have pictures up for at least one track tomorrow (how do you get the pictures of just the layout/desc so cleanly? Is there any way to get it w/o a real camera?)

i have 3 well-done (IMO) tracks so far;

1-Cavallino Testing Grounds (Will be on share tomorrow morning): Based in the Toscana theme, it's a long (almost 5.5 miles) track with ~45 corners, starting with a long straightaway with gentle turns before slowly increasing in difficulty until you hit a very flat series of S-turns where a good line and strong control can see you getting through much quicker then a careless toss through the turns. After that, it settles down, ending in a straightaway followed by a relatively sharp left to the S/F Line. Exotic cars, as well as GT500 and some tuner cars give great races here.

2-Torsegu GP (Coming soon): Eifel theme, roughly 4.5 miles in length, designed with DTM/GT300/Tuner races in mind-my friends and i have also done some concept LM/TC/RM racing on here with some success. To me, a tad reminiscent of the spa flow

3-Torsegu GP(E) (Coming soon): Slightly altered Torsegu GP track-comes in at ~5 miles, shorter main straight with a few sweeping turns connecting to the original first/last turns of Torsegu GP. Hilly section added towards the end of the track for additional challenge. Designed for longer races, with more of a DTM/GT500/LM leaning.

Will probably be doing the share 1/week thing that seems popular amongst the others that have track threads

PSN is Stormpaladin

Last edited:
Back