Gday

Australia
Australia
TKR_Random_Dude
Gday, I'm new to GT6 & to PS3. I was a fan of the forza games on 360, my housemate talked me into getting a PS3 & 2 copies of GT6 last week. It's taking a bit of getting used to.

How did you find GTPlanet? I can't remember what I googled, but I found my way here.
Where are you from? Adelaide, Australia.
When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? Last week.
Do you play with a steering wheel? Nope, I've never tried one.
What other games do you enjoy? Elder scrolls. Some FIFA. I'm terrible at shooters, but I have a shot from time yo time.
What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? Finding more races & understanding how the PS3 works having played xbox for years. Im not sure if this is the place to start a list but:

Can I invite friends to lobbies?
My bluetooth headset doesn't seem to work in lobbies, have I missed something?
I seem to drop out from time to time, im assuming that's my internet connection?

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? Finding more races & understanding how the PS3 works having played xbox for years. Im not sure if this is the place to start a list but:

1. Can I invite friends to lobbies?
2. My bluetooth headset doesn't seem to work in lobbies, have I missed something?
3.I seem to drop out from time to time, im assuming that's my internet connection?
Welcome, to answer your questions-

1. Do you mean in GT6? If so, then no. You have to make a room and they can join after selecting "Friends Only Rooms"
2. Have you paired the Bluetooth to the PS3? If you have, and you're having problems only on GT6, the room may disallow voice chat.
3. Probably. Or the hosts' connection.

[="ildd, post: 9653889, member: 200855"]Welcome, to answer your questions-

1. Do you mean in GT6? If so, then no. You have to make a room and they can join after selecting "Friends Only Rooms"
2. Have you paired the Bluetooth to the PS3? If you have, and you're having problems only on GT6, the room may disallow voice chat.
3. Probably. Or the hosts' connection.[/quote]

That's what I thought. I've been hosting but couldn't see an option to turn voice on. I'm using a 4g wifi dongle because our DSL speed i

Thats
Welcome, to answer your questions-

3. Probably. Or the hosts' connection.

I thought so. I looked for ages last night to find a way to invite people.

I'm sure I've got it paired. It shows up in the menu as being paired. I'm sure I turned voice on when I started the lobby.

I'm using a 4g wifi dingle because our DSL speed is terrible. The upload & download are pretty good on the dongle but I'm not sure about the ping. I'll have a look at the speed tonight.

Sorry about the double post. I didn't think I'd posted the one I tried to type on my phone. I can't see a way to delete it.

Back