GEAR available

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtgta86
  • 20 comments
  • 1,076 views
Messages
463
Messages
gtgta
I have a few full sets of gear, i am looking for tickets, 0/0/0 cars or rare or nice coloured paints, just let me know know wat u have and want, the gears i have are, helmets: untamed, scully, back vision, wonderland
kits: grafitti, woodland, scorpion, flame & spiral, thanks
 
Last edited:
Anybody? I can send now?
 
Do you accept paints or museumcards?
 
i love gt5
Do you accept paints or museumcards?

Paints wat do u have?
I am looking for any of the mettalic paints off ferrari or lambos
 
gtgta86
Paints wat do u have?

More then 3000 paint chips and I think I.have nearly all museumcards.
Its hard to type on an Samsung
 
i love gt5
More then 3000 paint chips and I think I.have nearly all museumcards.
Its hard to type on an Samsung

Yea, im on a galaxy s, im looking for mettalic paint from ferraris or lambos if u didnt see my edit ;)
 
gtgta86
Yea, im on a galaxy s, im looking for mettalic paint from ferraris or lambos if u didnt see my edit ;)

I have plenty of paints and I'm sure that I have mettelics, will look tommorow for you. I'm on Samsung Galaxy Ace.
 
i love gt5
I have plenty of paints and I'm sure that I have mettelics, will look tommorow for you. I'm on Samsung Galaxy Ace.

Ok cool
 
I will send 2 full sets of gear for any tickets???
 
GEAR AVAILABLE, will send 2 sets for any ticket or mettalic ferrari paints?
 
I'd like a complete set of graffiti suit what would be the this you want for it?
 
meister_dan
I'd like a complete set of graffiti suit what would be the this you want for it?

Wat do u have? Do u have tickets?
 
Ok from paints im looking for are: azzurro, celeste, blu dino met, blu sera met, rosso met, rosso rubino, rosso cordoba, viola dino, gold poly, oro chiaro, verde medio, rosso mugelo, azzuro california, grigio silverstone, nuovo blu pozzi, blu abu dhabi, blu tour de france, blu mirabeau, avio met, celeste met, azzuro met, grigio alloy, grigio scuro, grigio medio, grigio ferro met, grigio titanio, argento nurburgring, nuovo grigio ingrid, rosso monza, rubino micalizzato, blu NART, verde, any 5 of them for a set of gears!!!!
 
gtgta86
Ok from paints im looking for are: azzurro, celeste, blu dino met, blu sera met, rosso met, rosso rubino, rosso cordoba, viola dino, gold poly, oro chiaro, verde medio, rosso mugelo, azzuro california, grigio silverstone, nuovo blu pozzi, blu abu dhabi, blu tour de france, blu mirabeau, avio met, celeste met, azzuro met, grigio alloy, grigio scuro, grigio medio, grigio ferro met, grigio titanio, argento nurburgring, nuovo grigio ingrid, rosso monza, rubino micalizzato, blu NART, verde, any 5 of them for a set of gears!!!!

Will look tommorow.
 
Anybody want gear?
 
Back