Gear/Museum Cards

  • Thread starter Thread starter proracing7
  • 5 comments
  • 415 views
Messages
65
United States
Florida
Messages
bigboisawhack
I am trying to complete my gear and mc collections. I have some things to trade. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
 
proracing7
I am trying to complete my gear and mc collections. I have some things to trade. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

What do you need, I have full collection and some doubles. Also what are you willing to trade for?
 
I don't have a lot to trade, but I can trade my extra gear. I also have 3 extra cars, a matte pink paint, and horn 60. Sorry I don't have too much to offer.
 
proracing7
I don't have a lot to trade, but I can trade my extra gear. I also have 3 extra cars, a matte pink paint, and horn 60. Sorry I don't have too much to offer.

What stuff do you want exactly? And what cars are you talking about?
 
Send an FR to mishdeth I'll help you out.
 
PMed you a link to my gear page. I think you can look at my other stuff from there too. Should be easier than me typing it all out.
 
Back