Gear / Musuem Cards / Horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 9 comments
  • 492 views
Messages
187
Messages
SirViper
If anyone has any that they would like to get rid of like doubles, i can use some help in getting them, Dont have much for trade, could possible give out some paints.

Just add me on PSN
 
Hi, can help.
 
I'll send you all the museum cards the game will let me send a day. I'll FR you.
 
You need heaps, read my PM, hope to trade :) 👍
 
Nitrous check to see what i have and if you need it, like i said i dont have much right now as i just started playing this again just like 3 weeks ago, had to get a new PS3.
 
Just checked your garage

send me any one of these:

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

for either

1 ticket of your choice or

5 Museums and 5 Horns or

2 Gear sets

IF THE CAR IS IN 0/0/0 SHAPE, you choose 2 of the above offers :) 👍
 
Last edited:
Hello sir :)

I have 100% of everything you need 👍

I know you say you don't have much to offer but with the seasonal's giving away tickets and the OCD giving out 0/0/0 cars you have more than you think :sly:

Check out my thread !0 items per car/ticket on offer :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214421
 
Just checked your garage

send me any one of these:

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

for either

1 ticket of your choice or

5 Museums and 5 Horns or

2 Gear sets

IF THE CAR IS IN 0/0/0 SHAPE, you choose 2 of the above offers :) 👍

I thought this was a good offer only 1 left, dont miss out, notice you were looking for the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, I can give you that for the car :)

I can book you in for reset :)
 
If you send a PSN FR to Igwyana I can send you a free set of gear you need when I get chance 👍
 
Back