Hi all,
Been sometime since my post asking about how to shift down gears
I was practising for quite sometime (almost everyday gee
) and seems to get slightly familar with gear shifting now.
However the more I practise and race, I do notice 1 sympton. Previously I was always able to shift up to the highest gear in certain tracks (example Gear 5 of FD and Gear 6 of Impreza). But I tends to bang a lot onto walls and lose a lot
Now however, I *very very* seldom reach the final gear, able to win much races, but the feeling is very strange.
Is that consider normal or is it a sign I still sux?
Thanks for any suggestions...
Been sometime since my post asking about how to shift down gears
I was practising for quite sometime (almost everyday gee
However the more I practise and race, I do notice 1 sympton. Previously I was always able to shift up to the highest gear in certain tracks (example Gear 5 of FD and Gear 6 of Impreza). But I tends to bang a lot onto walls and lose a lot
Now however, I *very very* seldom reach the final gear, able to win much races, but the feeling is very strange.
Is that consider normal or is it a sign I still sux?
Thanks for any suggestions...