Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrapture
  • 11 comments
  • 525 views
Messages
1,089
United States
Louisiana
Messages
wrapture
i am looking for some gear. i can trade paint now and can send car on the 24th. not looking for a complete collection, just want some cool gear.
 
im sorry but i didnt see the gear.

btw nice collection ;)
 
Thanks 👍
Can i get some Stig sets? LOL
 
all that i liked was the fast rain. what do you want for it?
 
all that i liked was the fast rain. what do you want for it?

I am looking for a 61 ticket or the list for the Online Car Dealership is in my thread. 👍
 
just for one helmet?? i was thinking more on the lines of paint...
 
just for one helmet?? i was thinking more on the lines of paint...

I will just give you one helmet. I thought you wanted a whole set of fast rain which is 34 different helmets.
Send FR to crypto-manic and I will send the whole set for free.
 
ok cool. yea i just want something cool to put on my bspec driver.
 
wrapture
ok cool. yea i just want something cool to put on my bspec driver.

Sorry away from PS3 now. I will accept your fr and send tomorrow after work.
 
Back