- 2,902
Has anyone else noticed that the gearshift animations in replays are still out of sync? I remember there being a bit of concern after seeing it in early builds but it doesn't seem as though it has been fixed.
It's not really that big an issue because the only time you really see it is in replays but it could have been a really cool feature if they got it right. Also they don't seem to have addressed the lack of bumps and vibrations in the cockpit, the driver looks like he's going for a sunday drive down the autobahn
Anyway just thought I would check if everyone else had noticed the same thing or if my eyes were playing tricks on me, because I find it amazing that they would spend so much time on a feature only to overlook such an important aspect
It's not really that big an issue because the only time you really see it is in replays but it could have been a really cool feature if they got it right. Also they don't seem to have addressed the lack of bumps and vibrations in the cockpit, the driver looks like he's going for a sunday drive down the autobahn
Anyway just thought I would check if everyone else had noticed the same thing or if my eyes were playing tricks on me, because I find it amazing that they would spend so much time on a feature only to overlook such an important aspect