General Force's photomode thread - UPDATE 10/28/10 - The Latest Developments

GeneralForce
I haven't played GT4 in a while, and cruising the competitions recently sparked the old desire for a little relaxing virtual photography. :cool: So I threw out some shots and here's what I got:

IMG20007.jpg

IMG20005.jpg

IMG20000.jpg

IMG20001.jpg

IMG20002.jpg

IMG20003-2.jpg

IMG20004.jpg

Aaaand since I seem to have misplaced my GTP album, I post some of my old favs in no particular order.

SLKDrift.jpg

GNXlights.jpg

SilveradochaseDelta.jpg

TheOvertake.jpg

IMG0000.jpg

BerylBlueCedes.jpg

C2Z06glare.jpg

C2Z06Supracurve4.jpg

IMG20003.jpg

IMG0008.jpg

I know I'm reeeealllllyy late to the show here, but the whole sub-forum's pretty dead anyway, and maybe we can bring a few more people back around in anticipation for the GT5 incarnation of what is truly a game-within-a-game. Long live photomode! :D

-General

Last edited:
I don't like the one with the TVR Speed Six between two other cars, it's too blurry.

It was supposed to be an action shot, but the vehicle speeds weren't high enough, so it came out blurry. At least the TVR is in focus, sorta; and it's a V8S, not a Cerbera. I'm bummed because I just saw a Speed Six in the used car showroom and neglected to acquire it, and now I gotta wait for it to cycle over again to find it :banghead: :ouch:

-G

Yeah, some of the pictures are too dark, or too blurry, but they're all very good. Photomode is like GT itself, it takes ridiculous amounts of practice to get good at it.

The image of the MG TF on Motegi looked stunning, as if it were taken straight from Gran Turismo 5. Great work. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, I love the lighting effects in GT4. The contrast between light and dark and the flare effects always bowl me over, and Motegi is great for that. :D

-G

Good pictures, but some shots you took in photo drive are dark and blurry as StigNumbers said, at least if you had brightened them they would be better, well it needs practice to be able to take good pictures of cars.

New-ish stuff, kinda dark, but it makes it more dramatic. :)

and to finish it off, my first try at a two car image, what do you guys think?

-General

Thank you, and thank you. It's all the game, really, I just snap the shots. :D

EDIT: UPDATE - the latest developments

-General

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back