General help needed.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5: Prologue' started by Zandimos, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Zandimos

Zandimos

Hey,

Today I have just bought Gran Tourismo Prologue and I started off with my car being a Ford Focus. In that I was always losing from people over taking me even if I didn't crash or anything. Then I went on to buy the Subaru '05 and now I am still losing. I was wondering if I had to buy items for my car (engine exhaust etc..) but if so I don't know where to purchase them from.

If anybody could tell me the basics pretty much I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Zandimos

2. DGiant2000

DGiant2000

Hi Zandimos, can you tell us what type of races were you playing? Was it online, the events section (the career mode with C class, B class etc) or an arcade race?

You cannot add parts in GT5 prologue but you can change the setup of your car, however you can only do this when you have completed the A class events.

3. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Can i suggest practice ;)

4. DGiant2000

DGiant2000

True but if you're trying S10 or an arcade race on highest difficulty, the focus may well labour!! Best to identify what we're talking about first!

5. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

True so for lack of knowing what exactly we are dealing with id suggest The Honda Integra as its used in a specific race, But I cant remember which as I gave a mate my copy for his birthday

6. lpb-nissan-gt-r

lpb-nissan-gt-r

the Honda Intergra has its event that is 'overtake all' on Daytona Superspeedway

7. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Thanks, Yeah that 1 :D, So that would be my advice, That and practice :D