General Skateboarding Games Thread

United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
There have been a lot of fun skateboarding games in the past, and now hopefully Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 can revive the fun
What has been your favorite skating game? Discuss it here and anything else about skateboarding games.

Thinking about getting the new one. So many years passed by without, and I loved it from the start. Probably most played game next to Gran Turismo in my younger years... I even got Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX! That was pretty nice too :) And then came SSX, tttttttricky!!! Yeah great memories.

Tony Hawk 5 looks garbage. Unless Skate is somehow revived, I'm happy with OlliOlli 2.

The first skateboarding games I played were Pro Skater 3 and 4, but once Skate 2 came out the old Tony Hawk games weren't as fun. Skate is the better series but maybe Pro Skater 5 will bridge the gap a little (or at least sell good enough to give hope for Skate 4 to be made).

Tony Hawk Underground 1 is my all time favorite, but now there is a mod for Tony Hawk Underground 2 which is called Thug Pro. Its a mod with levels from THPS 3 & 4, Thug 1, Thug 2, THAW, and THP8. the community is very alive on it, and just for nostalgici its great fun, so if any of you is interested go google it and play online :)

Thinking about getting the new one. So many years passed by without, and I loved it from the start. Probably most played game next to Gran Turismo in my younger years... I even got Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX! That was pretty nice too :) And then came SSX, tttttttricky!!! Yeah great memories.

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX was indeed awesome I found it more entertaining than Matt Hoffman Pro BMX, which was also a great game btw.

Mostly played THPS2 and THPS3 so much fun and such good soundtracks in those games.
Maybe it was because I was in my early twenties, but I have such great memories from 2000 till 2005 in regard to games.

I'll consider THPS5, but I'll wait till it's patched and the price has dropped.
Never really got into the Skate series actually.

Back