Genshin ImpactPS4 

Furina for me, deserves to be 90/90 and triple crowned. I know her normal attack is not really a priority, but I don't really care about that stuff anyways. Finished one of the world quests, and just need to find those 6 branches for that one Mesuluine. I find it funny how every time I start a world quest now, I think it's going to be an 20 hour adventure, like that Aranara quest line. So I'm surprised if it gets done in an hour or two.

130 rolls done, and got C0R1 Furina without lost 50/50. Sadly, no Charlotte, but oh well. Now to wait for the queen Navia to save Geo.

Almost time for Queen Navia, might end up coming back to the game, starting to get slightly burned out from another game I was playing for a while.

Almost time for Queen Navia, might end up coming back to the game, starting to get slightly burned out from another game I was playing for a while.

Yeah, it is a good thing I have everyone else on the banners as this would be a hard choice of who to pull.

It is a 50/50 for me but I am on 70 pity so will definitely get somebody on my first pull.

Welp I think I may have gone a new record for 'focus' on one particular game this year according to end of year Playstation wrapup stats...

ScreenCaptures_2023-12-12-203241.png

ScreenCaptures_2023-12-12-205227.png

Didn't properly roll for anyone since Dehya, and today was finally the day. Lost 50/50 after quite a few rolls and then got Navia after around 70 more. Decided to try weapons banner as well, since Navia's axe looks super cool and Ayake would be happy to get Mistsplitter, so it's a win-win, got Mistsplitter after 50 rolls or so. Tough day for my entirely F2P acc, but still have 50k more primos for Cloud Retainer and Arlecchino.

Didn't properly roll for anyone since Dehya, and today was finally the day. Lost 50/50 after quite a few rolls and then got Navia after around 70 more. Decided to try weapons banner as well, since Navia's axe looks super cool and Ayake would be happy to get Mistsplitter, so it's a win-win, got Mistsplitter after 50 rolls or so. Tough day for my entirely F2P acc, but still have 50k more primos for Cloud Retainer and Arlecchino.
Very nice! I did my one ten pull on the 70 pity account and got myself a C3 Diluc (who I still have at Lvl 1 LOL) but this at least means I have guarantee for a C2 Yoimiya now so I will save the rest of the primogems for Phase 2 and hopefully get R2 Thundering Pulse for that account.

My other account will just wait for Yoimiya banner, I am undecided about Cloud Retainer and the rest of them at this stage, very torn about pulling for characters at the moment since there are weapons I need to priortise.

Last edited:
Very nice! I did my one ten pull on the 70 pity account and got myself a C3 Diluc (who I still have at Lvl 1 LOL) but this at least means I have guarantee for a C2 Yoimiya now so I will save the rest of the primogems for Phase 2 and hopefully get R2 Thundering Pulse for that account.

My other account will just wait for Yoimiya banner, I am undecided about Cloud Retainer and the rest of them at this stage, very torn about pulling for characters at the moment since there are weapons I need to priortise.
Ah, I got Tighnari, who's C2 already (over two years of playing this game and still no Keqing, why Hoyoverse :() and he's at the Lvl 20, but simply because I up all characters to lvl 20 to get a free standard wish.
Good luck with your Yoimiya, it feels like every time she has a banner you roll for her and her weapon, should be C6 at this point already :lol:

Ah, I got Tighnari, who's C2 already (over two years of playing this game and still no Keqing, why Hoyoverse :() and he's at the Lvl 20, but simply because I up all characters to lvl 20 to get a free standard wish.
Good luck with your Yoimiya, it feels like every time she has a banner you roll for her and her weapon, should be C6 at this point already :lol:
I'd happily trade! I was fortunate to get C0 Keqing on my streaming account as the second five star (Qiqi was first LOL) and ever since then I have desparately wanted more of her constellations but I have been C1 Keqing for 3 years + now on that account, this is when I wish I had actually done some wishes on her short time as a limited banner back then!

I wish I could be C6 Yoimiya already but it's not been that simple!

2.0 - I never managed to have enough Primogems.
2.8 - Yoimiya won but had guarantee at that time.
3.1 - A 50'/50 Loss but enough gems to get the guarantee on her
3.7 - Lost 50/50 to Diluc (LOL) and had to save for Furina plan
4.3 - Guarantee due to having just lost 50/50 Diluc = C2

However if Hoyoverse keep putting her in every 4 version I reckon I could have her C6/R5 by the end of 2024 and that woul be without investing but I'll probably sacrifice all the other characters if I go that route.

I'm really enjoying playing the "Sniper Elite" part of the event. Not sure how it plays on controller, but it feels nice using a mouse. The filming part is pretty chill, and the fighting one is just the usual. The one where we co-op is pretty fun too, even though I tend to be in last place pretty much every time. Honestly, I'm liking this patch as it's kind of a break from grinding/exploring. Also did win my 50/50 and got Navia, and man do I love her game play. Shotgunning enemies is fun, so I'll also be trying to get a copy of Chevruse too in the next phase. Hopefully before a 5 star shows up, as I want to save as much primos as I can for the other characters in the future.

My Fontaine rolls have been completely blessed since 4.0 came out. Only one more banner to look for before the Natlan stockpiling begins: Arlecchino.

4.0 - whaled on Lyney and Yelan and got C6R5 Lyney and C0R5 Yelan within 1200 rolls, quite a bit less than what I prepared for.

4.2 - C0R1 Furina with no lost 50/50

4.3 - C2R1 Navia with one lost 50/50 but back-to-back 10-rolls containing a Navia

Well Furina is finally triple crowed. I think I’ll get Navia to at least level 8 talents. Not sure how far I’ll go with her.
IMG_5589.jpeg

Well I was looking at my map talking about a teleporter close to Fontaine, to one of my friends who started Genshin about two weeks ago. Noticed I never unlocked one of the teleporters. Oops :lol:

image.png

image.png

Well I was looking at my map talking about a teleporter close to Fontaine, to one of my friends who started Genshin about two weeks ago. Noticed I never unlocked one of the teleporters. Oops :lol:

View attachment 1316745
View attachment 1316746
Yeah that one was easy to miss I think I took some time to unlock that one too!

Just saw Chevreuse info on the Genshin feed and although I was going to try and get her anyway with Yoimiya's C2 I saw her birthday is January 10th which happens to be a real friend's birthday so am gonna try and get her on the day she's born.

Be interesting if we get her 1st birthday email hours after the banner unlocks, that will be a 1st.

Last edited:
So Chiori got announced today as was widely speculated so that's an easy skip for me to wait for Arleechino.

ezgif-1-bddaebf5c0.jpg

What did 'surprise' me though and I am happy for this is that the 4-stars on Genshin 4.4 banner phase 1 will feature Faruzan meaning she is not goig to be 'locked' with Wanderer like Sara Kujou is locked on Raiden's banner so I will finally be able to complete my constellations for Faruzan.

image-8.jpg

So hopefully get two copies of Faruzan without getting a 5 star although if it does drop a five star and I loose 50/50 it's still good result because then I have my guarantee.

My pulls for the weapon banner went really well with my saved up money, got my 2 Engulfing Lightinings and a Thundering Pulse, amazingly kind luck this time, you can see it here..

So question for the rest of you.

Xianyun ska Cloud Retainer feels somewhat underwhelming in her test run, is there something I am missing about her kit/playstyle?

Gaming by comparison I really liked his playstyle and skills.

Just curious to know thoughts.

So question for the rest of you.

Xianyun ska Cloud Retainer feels somewhat underwhelming in her test run, is there something I am missing about her kit/playstyle?

Gaming by comparison I really liked his playstyle and skills.

Just curious to know thoughts.
I don't know about her kit/playstyle, but I like her design so I spent around 150 rolls to get her, after losing 50/50 to Dehya (where's my Keqing, Mihoyo?!). In the test run I found her fun as well, to be honest. Didn't really play her yet though, gotta collect all the new materials first.

I don't know about her kit/playstyle, but I like her design so I spent around 150 rolls to get her, after losing 50/50 to Dehya (where's my Keqing, Mihoyo?!). In the test run I found her fun as well, to be honest. Didn't really play her yet though, gotta collect all the new materials first.
I got to grips with her playstyle in the Triumphant Frenzy event but I decided to skip her on the basis I knew there would be big things coming for 4.5

Now that Kazuha is confirmed with today's special program and we have the new third banner I am saving to finally get Kazuha but I will be spending money when the Liyue character banner rolls round to finally get myself some Keqing constellations and hopefully you can get her from that banner too!

All in all I like that change, it should mean we have more consistent runs and now we can finally get to pick which of the characters we receive if we loose the 50/50 it's not so pain to save and roll, I think I will now just wait for these banners for characters and that way I can pick my time to pull and save up for when it's that region's turn on the third banner.

So she is finally announced but now I face decision to sacrifice Kazuha again to make sure I get her or try for both, 50/50 chance so I think I have to say sorry Kazuha...

1710158434577.jpeg

Lost my 50/50, but pulled enough of Dori to get her to C6
image.png

But since I’ve been saving for a while, and have been pretty lucky with my past 50/50s. I was able to get Chiori after another 46 pulls.
image.png

I still have enough wishes to hit max pity twice for Arlechino, if I lose 50/50 again. I sure hope Seigwiene, will be a four star, because I still want to get a Clorinde too.

View attachment 1336604
But since I’ve been saving for a while, and have been pretty lucky with my past 50/50s. I was able to get Chiori after another 46 pulls.
View attachment 1336608

I still have enough wishes to hit max pity twice for Arlechino, if I lose 50/50 again. I sure hope Seigwiene, will be a four star, because I still want to get a Clorinde too.
Keqing and Chiori, I would say it's a win, congrats!

I want Chiori too, but I have around 250 pulls and not sure what to do, because Arlecchino is a must-have and her weapon is apparently also extremly cool. But I still have plenty of Chenyu Vale to explore and Arlecchino patch will also have a new location. Probably will get Chiori, pray to have enough for Arle, and the weapon is optional, maybe will get later on a rerun, like Navia's.

Congrats! A Keqing win on 50/50 is always nice! I am pretty sure Seigwiene will be 4 star but we will find out very soon at least as only 6 weeks till marketing drip again I guess.
Keqing and Chiori, I would say it's a win, congrats!

I want Chiori too, but I have around 250 pulls and not sure what to do, because Arlecchino is a must-have and her weapon is apparently also extremly cool. But I still have plenty of Chenyu Vale to explore and Arlecchino patch will also have a new location. Probably will get Chiori, pray to have enough for Arle, and the weapon is optional, maybe will get later on a rerun, like Navia's.
I was gonna skip on the banners this time because I was going to be leaving the job I'd secured due to the agency contract ending but I found out today it's been extended to 28 June 2024 so I can still save up for Alechino but try for Kazuzha as originally planne as I should have enough for both.

Plus I have the whole of Fontaine and Chenyu Vale to explore so that means a lot of primogems and the fountain rewards to claim as well as Welkin login so I should be good!

Last edited:
Well 2nd phase banners have been wished on for both my accounts!

I lost 50/50 on the main one to Tignahiri which is good because means guarantee for 4.6 and on the second account I won 50/50 for Kazuha but have no artefacts (LOL) and then subsequently wished again and lost 50/50 to Jean so got her to C3 but now means i have both accounts with guaranteee.

Not really played the update events and that much, potions event was okay but can't say it was one I really enjoyed to play through and since Chiori is not on my interest list I haven't bothered with any of her story chapter but 4.6 should be much better I feel.

Hu-Tao pulled a surprise on me the other day, I have no idea how she did this much so she's now in 2nd place of highest damage dealt as only Eula has beaten her in damage numbers in Abyss...

Attachments

• ezgif-4-f0988303b2.jpg
    ezgif-4-f0988303b2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1
Back