Geoff Gordon last 2 daytona

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyt3rry
  • 6 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
110
Messages
tonyt3rry / GTP_tonyt3rry
Man I have been trying so hard to do this, I was told that PD patched this so you cant turn off abs. Just deleted my patch, Cant be bothered trying to work harder when it was available to users from the begining is there any other races that have been tweaked like this?
 
just tryied a few times without the patch on and I flew through it I suggest doing this if anyone is stuck , I needed my nascar for the extreme event
 
Hey just a quick question--how did you "turn off" your patch? I was trying to figure this out in a thread I started about a week ago, but I was afraid of accidentally erasing save data.
 
Hey just a quick question--how did you "turn off" your patch? I was trying to figure this out in a thread I started about a week ago, but I was afraid of accidentally erasing save data.

I think you have to delete the game data (not the game save). Disconnect from the PSN. Run the race and then re-install the game data.

Easy to tell the two apart. Game data is under the game data tab and it is probably around 8 Gigs in size. Your game save is under the game save tab and is around 1 MB in size.
 
Back