George Michael passed away.

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 33 comments
The article I quoted refers to Michael's death on Christmas day (Sunday) and then says the tweets came on Sunday and there are no specific dates mentioned so I thought it was the same day. My bad.

Fair enough, reading the article back it's confusing... quite possibly deliberately so.

Hi There, apologises for the thread bump but....

In the lead up to his death George Michael was working on a film on his life which he was co-directing and narrating, they managed to finish the film and it was on Channel 4 in the UK last night, I saw it earlier and I loved it, it basically charts his career from the Wham! days to the end with him doing a lot of voiceovers and the like about his career and how he felt at each time, there are big name contributers too like Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Mary J Blige, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss and Jean-Paul Gaultier. the soundtrack is something else as you can imagine too.

I wasn't a massive fan of his beforehand but was intrigued by this film and the story, its a fantastic tribute to a great performer. and I encourage people on the UK to watch on catch-up. 👍

Hi There, apologises for the thread bump but....

In the lead up to his death George Michael was working on a film on his life which he was co-directing and narrating, they managed to finish the film and it was on Channel 4 in the UK last night, I saw it earlier and I loved it, it basically charts his career from the Wham! days to the end with him doing a lot of voiceovers and the like about his career and how he felt at each time, there are big name contributers too like Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Mary J Blige, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss and Jean-Paul Gaultier. the soundtrack is something else as you can imagine too.

I wasn't a massive fan of his beforehand but was intrigued by this film and the story, its a fantastic tribute to a great performer. and I encourage people on the UK to watch on catch-up. 👍
But did you get Whammed?

Back