George V Paris Single Race

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
i decided to do a single race, 2 laps on George V Paris, and it ruend out to be the most fun race ive had for a long time.

Starting Grid:

1: Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS MR-S JGTC, 314 bhp, 1100kg (approx)
2: Subaru Impreza WRX STi Rally Car 03, 345 bhp, 1250kg (approx)

Length: 2 laps

AI difficulty: 4

The race started with a rolling start so he had the advantage away from the line, into the first turn i broke to hard and he blasted away round the long left, through the kink right i could see him braking for the nest right hand 90 degree, i broke late to catch him and succeded, through the left i couldnt find a way past and had to let off a bit to avoid crashing so he got away, we cam out into the fast section into the quick left with a half second gap, he broke but i lost concentration and had to swerve to miss him, he agen got away, i caught up quickly though with a fast couple of turns and then hammered the last 2 turns and the gap was .7 over the line.

Lap 2, i was closing to the first turn, nearly touching his back bumper the whole way round, could not find a way past, i used his braking points to stay close through the tight section, we came to the open fast section and i attempted a pass to no avail, bombed through the left into another tight section, i tried a few more times on the right handers and failed, then on the second to last turn, fast left hander, i broke late and went for the inside and crept through then helf my tempo and took the final turn at 80mph to win by .3 of a second.

fantastic race and i advise people to try it.

thanks for reading

Back