Georve V Paris and Citta D' Aria

  • Thread starter Thread starter NOSBLAST
  • 4 comments
  • 447 views
Messages
101
I have started this thread to discuss the fact that they're hard to overtake on.
Has anyone ever overtaken the AI, in a 150pts+ race without touching them on these two tracks?
The only time I ever can is when I'm on the long straights.
 
The last 3 turns and circular turn 2 on George V offer a little room to pass. Anywhere else, imo, you just have to rely on the fact that the AI is gonna mess up at some point. [admittedly, I've never attempted a 150pt race there]

Citta D'Aria offers lots of room to overtake - but by far my fav spots are the downhill tightening right hander near the beginning of the lap, and the heavy braking zone as you go under the arch and enter the chicane nearing the end of the lap.
 
At paris, pass at the end of the straight under brakes up the inside.
That way the AI touches you and not you touching the AI.
Citta, the AI will make one big mistake every race, you just have to be in position to take it. Overtaking spots as Boundery layer said.
I have won them for 200 points using the Lotus Elise, with minimal contact.
It is pretty hard to be contact free due to how bad the AI drive.
 
Uncle Harry
I have won them for 200 points using the Lotus Elise, with minimal contact.
It is pretty hard to be contact free due to how bad the AI drive.

ive won a 200 pt race easy too. the AI really need to be improved. in any real life race, a driver wont run into you to follow a line. he will move out of the way to save damage to both his and your car. that needs to change.
 
Though I love Citta, it's difficult for me to pass there... but then again, I haven't raced there (mostly do free lapping) for a long time.

George V is ridiculously easy to pass on... Just did a 105 point race in a Ford Focus RS there (for those in the know, A-Spec points for FWD should be multiplied one million times to get the true difficulty quotient... :lol: :lol: :lol: ) against a Mitsubishi Evo... you just wait till the AI bangs a wall, rip past him (or in my case, try to pass him... damn slippery road!) while he's slowed down, and outbrake him on the entry to the next turn. He'll hit you, of course, but it counts as a clean pass.
 
Back