- 3,760
- rollazn
Like I said before, I dont think there is a better lyricist out there than Germaine 'Canibus' Williams. In my opinion, there is no better rapper than Canibus either. He doesnt rap like your usual rappers. There is nothing about bling bling or anything in here. He is crazy; by the way, some of his materials are so hard to understand. Not that he raps fast but
. Check out some of his song to understand what I am talking about.
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/No_Return_(Hazu_Remix).mp3
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/Indibisable_(Hazu_Remix).mp3
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/The_Grand_Deception.mp3
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/C_Section_(Radio_Edit).mp3
Some of them are remixes, some original version might be better. Here are some more if you want.
http://www.canibusworld.com/ - some of them are rams, therefore real player is needed.

http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/No_Return_(Hazu_Remix).mp3
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/Indibisable_(Hazu_Remix).mp3
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/The_Grand_Deception.mp3
http://www.canibusworld.com/audio/mp3/C_Section_(Radio_Edit).mp3
Some of them are remixes, some original version might be better. Here are some more if you want.
http://www.canibusworld.com/ - some of them are rams, therefore real player is needed.