German Exotics

  • Thread starter Thread starter atiger
  • 7 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
1,134
Australia
Melbourne
Wanted

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92


RUF BTR ‘86

My trade spots are filled for some time. I am able to send 3 chrome chips for the Mercedes and 2 Chrome Chips for the Ruf.
 
i have c9 pm me
 
Nobody wants chrome paint. Ok.
 
3 different chome? or just 3 silver chrome? I have the merc
 
Either 3 Silver chrome, or 2 Silver chrome & 1 Yellow Chrome(Mid Yellow Chrome)
 
I have a BTR and should have a 190 soon.

I won't be able to send them for a few days however...
 
I have a BTR and should have a 190 soon.

I won't be able to send them for a few days however...

Sounds ok. If I don't get any offers before then consider it a deal.
 
SOLD to DaveM-sport
 
Back