German hill-climb

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 10 comments
  • 1,141 views

zoxxy

(Banned)
Messages
4,334
How the hell can they be so f'cking fast?
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_wolsfeld_pott.mpg (Matthias Pott, Opel Kadett C 16V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_schleiz_reich.mpg (Markus Reich, VW Golf 16V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_schleiz_pisano.mpg (Egidio Pisano, VW Golf 16V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_eschdorf_glas.mpg (Wolfgang Glas, VW Polo 16V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_eschdorf_bernert.mpg (Klaus Bernert, VW Polo 16V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_wolsfeld_naumann.mpg (Peter Naumann, VW Polo 16V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_wolsfeld_bruno.mpg (Bruno Ianniello, Lancia Delta S4) <-- OMG!
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_silvretta_nardin.mpg (Joe Nardin, VW Golf 8V)
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/03_silvretta_harsch.mpg (Oliver Harsch, BMW 320 16V)

Enjoy! 👍
 
Low gearing, low weight, wide slicks.
 
Nice vids, seen them all before. There are more great vids like that (including crash ones) on that site.
 
Dont forget the turbos those cars are running. Great vids. That looks like it would be terrifying or extremely fun. :dopey:
 
TheCracker
Low gearing, low weight, wide slicks.
Well, I now HOW to make it go that fast. :dunce: It's just that it's unbelivable how quick those little cars are. :D
 
CAMAROBOY69
Dont forget the turbos those cars are running. Great vids. That looks like it would be terrifying or extremely fun. :dopey:

Only one of them is turbo (The Delta).
 
And it's also supercharged :D
I got the link out of somebody's sig already, good clips.
 
Emohawk
And it's also supercharged :D
I got the link out of somebody's sig already, good clips.
You can remember the link? I love that car.
 
The Video Concept movies of the European hillclimb events are some of the best I've ever seen.
 
Those are some of the sweetest tuned vehicles from Europe. Great post.
 
Back