German rally videos ... use forumla car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter franz
  • 9 comments
  • 1,111 views

franz

Premium
Messages
5,421
Canada
Vancouver
I found this website from other forum
http://www.videoconcept.com/shop/catalog/default.php?cPath=99
click on a product title, then the next page will have a link of its video clips

It seems like they took some super fast race cars for tarmac rally
They drove like a mad man .... scary enough to sh.. your pants :crazy:

some good ones here
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/04championnat.wmv
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/cam4.wmv
http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/tschager.wmv
http://ahvideoconcept.free.fr/Clips/04_fito.wmv

Enjoy ~
 
Just watched, all the videos. They're all insane. Especially the drivers in those F3000 cars and the LMP-like cars. They must have amazing reaction times.
 
I think those are tarmac hillclimb events. The drivers compete with different cars depending on the classes they compete in. They can race just about anything!
Then again it could be just your average tarmac rally events but with different cars but I'm pretty sure they are hillclimb events. Very nerve-racking videos, though...
 
Last edited:
Awesome vids, I have watched the cam4 vid before.
 
Geez, that guy in the third video just barley missed that guard rail! Crazy people..
 
Oh man Cam4 is the best video! Ehh it's alright it's on GTP somewhere.
 
Back