German sport Auto report

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexsteffen
  • 7 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
200
Messages
Higgiracer
I just read in the latest issue of the german "Sport-Auto" and they got a nice report about GT4.

btw: They say it will be presented in Germany in November.

They compared lap times with a NSX from the Japanese Touring Car Chamionship with the same car in G4 and they seem to be really impressed.

I will not write the whole report, but at the end they say:

ADDICTIVE !!!
 
usernamed
Could you scan the magazine?

Sure !

But still haven´t found out how to implement .jpeg´s in a Posting.

If someone could explain..... i would !!!
 
You could add an attachement (at the bottom of the posting window) or add a link to a picture like this
img ] (with no space at the end...).
 
Thanks for the tip. I drive to Italy today so I can pick up a copy of Sport Auto during a "pit-stop" in Germany :)


Sport Auto already had the "powered by GT4" logo above their article on the Drift Grand Prix at Hockenheim this year.
 
Why isn't it posted yet?
my german reading capablilities are good enough to understand it so..........i want to read it :grumpy:
 
Dirkiyo
Why isn't it posted yet?
my german reading capablilities are good enough to understand it so..........i want to read it :grumpy:

I´m not at home at the moment.

When i get home (this night) i will use my scanner and do an attachment
 
alexsteffen
I´m not at home at the moment.

When i get home (this night) i will use my scanner and do an attachment

Thanks in advance for that 👍 :)

And by the way, if you will not be able to attach the pics, then you can always host them here:

http://img8.exs.cx -> Maximum image size = 1024 kb :)
 
Back