German Touring Car Series.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob192005
  • 27 comments
  • 1,826 views

Rob192005

Premium
Messages
12,878
England
Backstreets of Paisley
Messages
Robabza2
What did people use? Which is the best car in your oppinion? thanks in advance.👍
 
I used the Lexus IS F Concept
 
Or the BMW GTR or either of the 2 Audi's
 
I used the TT. But as far as eligible cars go, the R8 LMS is the best even though it's not a true touring car. You can get it from the 4-hour NĂĽrb A-spec.
 
I used the TT. But as far as eligible cars go, the R8 LMS is the best even though it's not a true touring car. You can get it from the 4-hour NĂĽrb A-spec.

Ah, thank you.:) what level is that?
 
I used the Lexus IS F Concept. Easy win with it.👍
 
The Lexus IS-F is the cheapest and you can get it from the dealership.

Personally I prefer the Mercedes CLK Touring car
 
Mercedes CLK Touring car. It's quite an easy series, I'd imagine any of the touring cars will do.
 
Mercedes CLK Touring car. It's quite an easy series, I'd imagine any of the touring cars will do.

For me maybe,but Mr Melendez couldn't win in my M3 GTR.👎
 
The R8 LMS sounds awesome and can win it easy. For some reason the tranny sounds don't take over with the familiar whine like on other cars.
 
The R8 LMS sounds awesome and can win it easy. For some reason the tranny sounds don't take over with the familiar whine like on other cars.

I heard you could win that, what level does Mr Melendez need to be at to enter the 4 hour nurb race was it? to win that car? he's currently at 26.
 
The Lexus IS-F is the cheapest and you can get it from the dealership.Personally I prefer the Mercedes CLK Touring car
Also attainable for free by completing the 4-hour 'burg race in B-Spec (Lvl 32 Bob needed) :)
 
I heard you could win that, what level does Mr Melendez need to be at to enter the 4 hour nurb race was it? to win that car? he's currently at 26.

The Audi R8 LMS is the prize car for the Nurb 4hr A-Spec. ;)
 
The Audi R8 LMS is the prize car for the Nurb 4hr A-Spec. ;)

Alright,thank you, what level do I have to be at then to enter it?
 
Ahh,I have work to do then,Seasonals here I come! :) Thanks for the help guys.👍
 
Rob192005
Ahh,I have work to do then,Seasonals here I come! :) Thanks for the help guys.👍

Rob, use your Zonda R to win the Euro championship in Extreme series, that gives you the R8 Quattro (not the LE Mans race version) which you can use in the Schwarzwald series, A and B spec.
 
Rob, use your Zonda R to win the Euro championship in Extreme series, that gives you the R8 Quattro (not the LE Mans race version) which you can use in the Schwarzwald series, A and B spec.

Oh yeah,good shout.Schwarzwald I've done in B-Spec already.
 
I used the Audi A4 touring car which I won in a previous series but can't remember which one but I won with ease
 
I used the TT-R, but I think all the DTM cars of the same age (so excluding the R8 LMS (which isn't a DTM car anyway), Lexus and Mercedes 190E) are very similar in performance. I don't know that for sure, I'm just basing it on the fact that they're all built to the same restrictions, and given that the AI can't keep up in a similar car you should have no problem with whatever you choose, unless you choose the 190E. Also, if you do have problems, just put racing soft tyres on; cheaper and easier than buying a new car.

Oh, and you might like to find someone who is sharing a legible car rather than doing a 4 hour endurance race for an R8 LMS. Much easier. I'd share my TT-R which may or may not have a stage 3 turbo and racing soft tyres...
 
Think I used the V8 Astra ... because, well, it's a V8 Astra..!! Whoever heard of such a novelty..??

{Cy}
 
155 Alpha ,one of the best looking cars in the game
 
They'll all walk the race, but I personally love the CLK Touring Car, that's what I did the 24hr Nurburgring race in.
 
I tried the M3 GTR so I guess my next question would be, What level are your B-Spec drivers guys?
 
I used the TT-R, but I think all the DTM cars of the same age (so excluding the R8 LMS (which isn't a DTM car anyway), Lexus and Mercedes 190E) are very similar in performance. I don't know that for sure, I'm just basing it on the fact that they're all built to the same restrictions, and given that the AI can't keep up in a similar car you should have no problem with whatever you choose, unless you choose the 190E. Also, if you do have problems, just put racing soft tyres on; cheaper and easier than buying a new car.

Oh, and you might like to find someone who is sharing a legible car rather than doing a 4 hour endurance race for an R8 LMS. Much easier. I'd share my TT-R which may or may not have a stage 3 turbo and racing soft tyres...

Thats awesome and informative.👍 thanks.:)
 
I just acquired the half-price M3 GTR from the OCD and it blitzed the NĂĽrburgring race. Use that.
 
Back