German Touring Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkeye122
  • 5 comments
  • 695 views
Messages
3,915
United States
California
Messages
gdwest1
Either to borrow, or trade. I have a highly modified Ford GT (was owning on a Spec II racer) and these cars
Dodge Viper ACR, modded a bit, 674 BHP
Kyle Busch #18 Camry NASCAR
Peugeot 908 HDi Team Peugeot Total
Nissan GT-R Spec V (GT Academy Version)
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM
Shelby Cobra 427, Fully modded


Open to all offers, but would love a DTM car...
 
Abt TT or BMW GTR race car for youre 908 hdi?
 
Either to borrow, or trade. I have a highly modified Ford GT (was owning on a Spec II racer) and these cars
Dodge Viper ACR, modded a bit, 674 BHP
Kyle Busch #18 Camry NASCAR
Peugeot 908 HDi Team Peugeot Total
Nissan GT-R Spec V (GT Academy Version)
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM
Shelby Cobra 427, Fully modded


Open to all offers, but would love a DTM car...

I have a semi-tuned Lexus IS-F Race car concept that I won that championship with. Maybe for your 908?
 
For the 908? Which is like 4x the value? No, thanks.
 
Fully tuned Lexus IS-F for you're Peugeot.
 
Back