German Touring Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkahlon
  • 9 comments
  • 652 views
I have a Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 '05... it qualifies and can win... interested in trading?
 
I have a Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 '05... it qualifies and can win... interested in trading?

I don't know if you read the title, but that isn't a touring car.
 
I have ABT TT-R DTM or the Mercedes Evo 1992 Touring Car, what can you give me? i want race cars.
 
I have ABT Audi TT-R Touring car 02.
What cars have you?
 
I have the Mercedes CLK Touring Car '00.

Looking for the Escudo or X1 carbon.
 
Sorry haha, it was late, I copied the wrong Alfa. 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
 
Calibra touring car here, looking for some LMP and Classic Race Cars
 
Lexus ISF Racing Concept 725hp

Can be used in the german touring car series.
 
Back