Get an alert when a car becomes available at LCD or UCD

• Thread starter Lomic
  • 4 comments

Lomic

Premium
France
Concarneau
Lomic2
Many know the site https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/ (if you don't, you should).

I think we could go a bit further, that's why I've started a little tool that you could check and tell me if I should pursue or not.

In its final state, the goal is to allow you to select the cars you are waiting (either from UCD or LCD), to receive an email when they become available.

You wouldn't want to miss the next appearance of the Suzuki Escudo ? 😁

You can check it here.

At the moment, it is only a car selection tool, no email and car selection is saved.

If you find that usefull, I will set up the following steps.

Thanks

This site already does that. Sorry. GTDB
Neat !

Strangely, each time I go to a car page, click on "Add to wishlist" it brings me to the create account screen, as if I was not logged (I am).

Can you see your wishlist somewhere ? To know which you have to add and which are already in?

The updated list of cars could be easier to find too.

Last edited:
As I have fun building this and solving the various objectives it poses, I went a bit further.

Now you can save and update your wishlist (by adding new cars).

Next I don't know if I work on a tool to remove cars from the wishlist (when you've bought them), or the part that will check the newly available cars and look through the wishlists to pick-up the email recipients.

I'd better do the second part, it may have an impact on how I store the wishlists.

Back