get bigger wheels on your mx-5

i discovered something rather nifty just a minute ago which can enable you to have bigger wheels on the mx-5 and any car that has smaller wheels than the r34 skyline (the thread is called this because most of you will have started with the mx-5 because its the fastest, best handling car at the beggining...and at the end come to think of it and it also has the smallest wheels!)

1. first of all you need to be far enough through the game to have the skyline as an option to trade to.

2. trade to the skyline and put on it the wheels you want to be huge on your mx-5 / car with smaller wheels.

3. simply trade back to the desired car and there u have it! bigger wheels already! simple eh?

here are a couple of examples
before
100_0900.jpg

after
100_0899.jpg

before
100_0902.jpg

after
100_0901.jpg

This has been known for quite alwhile. I have 20's on my VW and Civic. But this would help the Newbies and their mad amount of questions.

Originally posted by Axe_Gaijin
Man that's Fugly...

yeah i know but i only did it cos it looked wierd and i know that a alot of people on these forums can tend to be ricers so.....

and my excuse for having the fugly vinyl and stupid paint is to get my rep up so i can get more stuff....like.......vinyls :odd:

fleh......whatever i aint no ricer! you cant prove anything! :P :lol:

Back