Get your STEALTH model codes here (EU).

  • Thread starter Thread starter oze
  • 49 comments
  • 5,975 views
An absolute pleasure to deal with.
 
Interested in :
Mazda 787B

Could offer you 2 cars for it. Chevi Camaro LM Race Car + 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 (AussieV8)
Both pretty rare in the dealerlot and worth a ton.
 
ok i see cool i'll go do it
 
Bumb. Still some codes left. Anyone got the Audi R10 TDi stealth code?
 
Hey!! still got the GTR500? or the 787B? if so, PM me please
 
I'm not sure have someone already asked this but does the Crome line codes work more than once? :lol:
All Codes I have used in other games have worked only once but You never know :lol:
 
oze
Bumb. Still some codes left. Anyone got the Audi R10 TDi stealth code?

I still haven't got my code. If you've not already sent it to my PSN can you PM it here?
 
I've got a PAL Chromeline Jag DLC that I can't use here in the States...

Interested in any car that can be gifted....
 
I still haven't got my code. If you've not already sent it to my PSN can you PM it here?

Sent now as PM. Sorry for the delay mate!
 
I've got a PAL Chromeline Jag DLC that I can't use here in the States...

Interested in any car that can be gifted....

Already have the Jag. Thanks for the offer.
 
Bumb. :)
 
Just checking in to sponsor oze as a trader.

Got the NSX Stealth, which is a beast. Huge grip! Great car.

Code worked for my UK account and arrived pretty much instantly. Thanks oze for the prompt response.
 
SLS AMG and GT-R GT500 left!
 
I`m looking for a SLS AMG stealth code.

And i got following offers:

TT-R Abt Touring Car '02
320i Touring Car '03
M3 GTR '03
M3 GTR Race Car '01
190E 2.5-16 Evolution II DTM '92
CTR "Yellowbird" '87
 
Made a more exact list of cars that I want :)
 
I found one of these in the Used Lot

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ‘00

Intrested ?

I'd like the GT-R GT500 ?
 
I found one of these in the Used Lot

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ‘00

Intrested ?

I'd like the GT-R GT500 ?

PMd.
 
Thanks for the GT-R GT500 its Allready being Thrashed round Laguna 👍
 
What would get me the sls?
 
I want the SLS amg please, i trade for a Nissan GT-R SpecV 09' if 500 HP. You accept?
 
Back