Getting 5 warning points

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
I'm writting this as I've been notified of recieving 5 warning points for a post I made, while the exact wording of it I can't remember but I was hinting that if any one had a link for Top Gear's show that i'd like to be inboxed one after the show.

Now this isn't the first time as I used to get link in my inbox for old episodes when Top Gear was still running, granted I've gotten a warning from the same situation before, but any links will be shared privatly (isn't the inbox less AUP friendly?). Now I also would like to add that iPlayer is not supported in my country so that is the only way for me to watch it is via other means.

I respectfully ask for Jordan and/or any mod's opinion about this and if it's possible would like the points rescinded.

Thanks in advance for the reply and Merry Christmas.

You can't use GTPlanet to request pirated materials, and whomever would have sent them to you would be violating the AUP by doing so, regardless of whether or not you were using the private messaging system.

That makes it clear, @daan no I wasn't aware that the issue also applies to private messages. Like I said this wasn't an issue before so I'm not repeating the offence for the sake of it, I simply wasn't aware of the Inbox being a no no aswell.

Anyway Thanks again.

Back