Getting An Electric GuitarMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camaroyenko
  • 7 comments
  • 746 views
About $80 for a starter kit is certainly a good price. The only recommendation I have is, if at all possible, see if you can find a similar package at a Guitar Center or other local music store. You will at least get to sample the instrument before buying it and you can ask questions.

Good luck!
 
Thanks!

Only problem with that guitar is that shipping is $20 :rolleyes: still cheaper than other guitars though.
 
I presume that you're just starting out? If so the important thing right now isn't so much what equipment you buy but developing a love for playing music. The best way to do that from my experience is to open your mind to learn as much as you can. This is a long winded way of saying take some lessons. You'll be glad that you did.
 
this will sound awful, it will go out of tune every chord you play. i suggest to go for used gears. an epiphone sg will cost you around the same prize
 
Thanks guys :D


I'm not buying used equipment. I don't trust it, if ya know what I mean.

I have an acoustic guitar, but I pretty much suck at it...
 
Make sure to post some photos when you get it.
 
Well, as of now I'm not 100% sure I'm getting it. I'm gonna have a hard time spending $100.
 
Back