Getting back into gaming - and it feels great!

Australia
Australia
HelloMrBryce
Hi everyone,

I used to be a member on this board about 6 years ago but I dropped off the gaming radar since then until now. My all time favourite games are the Gran Turismo, Need For Speed & Grand Theft Auto series. I also enjoyed playing Skate and Tekken back in the day among other games, and have recently discovered the Fallout series, so will be playing some Fallout 4 when I can.

My reason for joining this forum is to get amongst the community once again, and I also hope to contribute with some interesting comments, plus I'll be doing some documenting of my game play which you are all welcome to view. I'm doing a sort of gaming diary, which I just started; I'm still working out how to approach this, but for now I am posting on Instagram and Tumblr. If you have any feedback let me know, this is purely for fun so I apologise if it's pretty underwhelming haha.

links removed

I'm not in school like I was when I was gaming more often, so will do my best to check in and contribute when possible. Also my PSN is HelloMrBryce, so feel free to add or send your gamer tag through and I'll add you back. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Cheers!
Bryce

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still working out how to approach this, but for now I am posting on Instagram and Tumblr. If you have any feedback let me know, this is purely for fun so I apologise if it's pretty underwhelming haha.

links removed
One link didn't work, the other was full of profanities, and this just seems like a feeble attempt to use our members in order to increase your own readership, so lets not.

Back