Getting GTS now - a couple of questions:

Brazil
Florianópolis, SC
Hi all. After GT6 and all these years only watching (news, streams, big tourneys) decided to jump back into the series.

I have a few quick questions though:

1 - FIA championships are still going to be up for another couple of seasons or until the next game arrives, right?

2 - Regarding ratings... is the carnage too bad when you start? I know it gets better, just want to be ready :lol:

3 - Does the vanilla version still have that 20mil cap, only unlockable by buying the Hamilton DLC? Same for the SpecII version or is it included?

Thanks for replying, cheers!

Last edited:
Hi all. After GT6 and all these years only watching (news, streams, big tourneys) decided to jump back into the series.

I have 2 questions though:

1 - FIA championships are still going to be up for another couple of seasons or until the next game arrives, right?

2 - Regarding ratings... is the carnage too bad when you start? I know it gets better, just want to be ready :lol:

Thanks for replying, cheers!

There's been nothing to indicate that the FIAs are going anywhere. But honestly, with business and licensing agreements things can happen quickly and with little notice.

Yes, the carnage can be pretty bad at lower levels. Mainly, it's people that don't know any better and don't have much control of their cars rather than intentionally dirty drivers. But if you concentrate on avoiding contact and raising your SR, you can avoid the worst of it. Matchmaking begins with SR, so focus on raising it to 99 as quickly as possible. From there you can work on finishing well and raising your DR.

Yeah, carnage is possible. Work on the tests, mission challenges and circuit experience to get used to how it works in this version. And definitely work on getting SR up and keeping it up.

Still has the 20 mil cap but spec 2 comes with free extra cars and cash right out of the gate. Most of this can be earned by doing the challenge stuff listed above.

Back