Getting kicked allot these days....

  • Thread starter Thread starter PorscheHD
  • 10 comments
  • 5,076 views
Messages
876
Netherlands
Lienden, Holland
Messages
GasMonkey_NL
So I posted in two threats about this in other genarel topics but nobody reacts to it.....

Since a few months iam getting kicked more and more when the games tries to match make to a game in the dailys or FIA races like last night.

This frustrates me because I love to race online but getting kicked and wait again a long time to race again (very long with the FIA races now, more then 2 hours till the next race?!) so now I couldn't race the FIA races because of this. The Dailys the wait is not that long but still very annoying. So I know no game is perfect and it's something that comes with one gaming but it wasn't this much as a problem like it is now so do have more people this allot and better, can I do. Something about it?

Other online game I have no problems getting kicked or mathmaked......
 
It was happening a lot half a year ago, randomly 2 or 3 people would not make it into the pre-race lobby, every race. The only way to prevent that was to restart the game after doing an online race. The more races you did in a row the higher the chance of a disconnect during matchmaking. Perhaps restarting the game will help solve your issue. Clear internet cache (I don't know how) is what others suggested at the time.
 
A little while ago I entered a Sport mode room with about 14-16 players, when the race started only 5 were left. I notice a lot of people getting kicked, I have no clue what causes it. The list when the race starts is always shorter than the list of players who entered the room.
 
So I posted in two threats about this in other genarel topics but nobody reacts to it.....

Since a few months iam getting kicked more and more when the games tries to match make to a game in the dailys or FIA races like last night.

This frustrates me because I love to race online but getting kicked and wait again a long time to race again (very long with the FIA races now, more then 2 hours till the next race?!) so now I couldn't race the FIA races because of this. The Dailys the wait is not that long but still very annoying. So I know no game is perfect and it's something that comes with one gaming but it wasn't this much as a problem like it is now so do have more people this allot and better, can I do. Something about it?

Other online game I have no problems getting kicked or mathmaked......
Since November 2018 my game can't go beyond the tag heurer screen :lol: :(
 
Yep. Go to Options / Global / Network and delete the temporary data. Restart the game and try again. Used to be an issue a while back with a lot of people getting disconnected before races and this was actually the official response from PD as a temporary solution until they "fixed it". If you get disconnected a lot just do this preventively after every race. That's all I got.
 
can I do. Something about it?
Make sure your internal network is as good as it can be. That means:
* PS4 wired into the router (directly is better than via other switches; if your internet uses the phone line at any point, make sure the router is plugged directly into the master socket too)
* Static IP set in the router for all network equipment
* Static IP set in the PS4 (matching the one in the router)
* PS4 IP address placed in router DMZ
* Check your ISP doesn't place limits on gaming or P2P traffic

Clearing GT Sport's network cache regularly is also a good idea. Other than that, there's nothing you can do.
 
Make sure your internal network is as good as it can be. That means:
* PS4 wired into the router (directly is better than via other switches; if your internet uses the phone line at any point, make sure the router is plugged directly into the master socket too)
* Static IP set in the router for all network equipment
* Static IP set in the PS4 (matching the one in the router)
* PS4 IP address placed in router DMZ
* Check your ISP doesn't place limits on gaming or P2P traffic

Clearing GT Sport's network cache regularly is also a good idea. Other than that, there's nothing you can do.
Good points, I think people should not worry too much about the WiFi link being an issue though. Or Im missing something.
 
Good points, I think people should not worry too much about the WiFi link being an issue though. Or Im missing something.
Wifi adds lag and packet loss - and interference from microwaves and vacuum cleaners. If it can be avoided it should be avoided.
 
Oh never expercienced problems with Wifi. Been playing on my Wifi since GTA 5 came out, and on GTS i have 4-5 bars (note, i have a wifi-booster in my game room)
 
Well I should give the cache a try


Rest is already as it should be in the network and works fine with all other games.
 
Playing GTS after the PS4 had been in rest mode used to cause this problem for me.
 
Back