Getting Rid Of Anniversary Cars

• Thread starter z0sum
  • 7 comments
Nikon87
I really hate the color scheme on all of them and the money glitch is sufficient for me to get all the cars I want. I can't sell the Anniversary cars and there's no option to just get rid of them like in GT5. How can just make them go away from my garage? Not in a stockyard, either, just get rid of them all? Is there a way?

Maybe the stockyard aka bermuda triangle will take care of them.

I also don't particularly like the livery. I sort of like the Huayra but don't really use the rest so I will also get the regular versions of the cars.

OMG. So much hate that you don't want to see them even in the stockyard? :crazy:
Why'd you redeem the codes then? They could be of some use by somebody.

I really hate the color scheme on all of them and the money glitch is sufficient for me to get all the cars I want. I can't sell the Anniversary cars and there's no option to just get rid of them like in GT5. How can just make them go away from my garage? Not in a stockyard, either, just get rid of them all? Is there a way?
If you can just shove 'em in your stockyard and never see them again, I don't see what's the point. But I guess you can just delete the game data (there are two of them, one is related to patches and actual game save, and the other has this kind of downloadable stuff). I might be wrong though, take a look at it for yourself and let us know...

Latest Posts

Back