- 5,676

- Ontario
Today, I was looking to paint one of my cars. I decided on a colour I had already used for a Ginetta G4 (one I got the the UCD, not the OCD that you can get right now) called Amber Sherwood Metallic (from the Plymouth 'Cuda, iirc).
Having already used the chip, I figured I could just send the car to another account, then send the chip I get from it back to my main account.
The problem is, instead of the Amber Sherwood chip, I get a chip of the cars original colour, Lotus Yellow.
Once midnight hit, I sent the car back to my main account. Again, I get Lotus Yellow.
My question is: Is this normal, a glitch, or something PD put in for 1.07 to stop people from duping paint chips? Could the fact that the car is currently available in the Online Dealer have something to do with it?
(Also, if anyone has the Amber Sherwood Metallic chip, and could send it to me, that'd be awesome.
)
Having already used the chip, I figured I could just send the car to another account, then send the chip I get from it back to my main account.
The problem is, instead of the Amber Sherwood chip, I get a chip of the cars original colour, Lotus Yellow.
Once midnight hit, I sent the car back to my main account. Again, I get Lotus Yellow.
My question is: Is this normal, a glitch, or something PD put in for 1.07 to stop people from duping paint chips? Could the fact that the car is currently available in the Online Dealer have something to do with it?
(Also, if anyone has the Amber Sherwood Metallic chip, and could send it to me, that'd be awesome.