GGT Custom Track competition (finished)

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 26 comments
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
EelX 5
This is now open for everyone.

Global Grand Touring Custom Track Competition

This is where you get to be creative in the Global GT World.

The competition is where you make a custom track using Eifel, then send it online then tell me it is Online (i would also like the track name) for me to test (You would have to PM me so I can test it). The best track will be in next seasons' Global GT Next-Gen apart of the new, Belgium Cup

WINNING TRACK

Circuit of Jim Clark

Last edited:
Hi Reshiram 5 - presumably this competition is open to all track designers, not just those who are competing in Global GT?

Is it also open to those who are not designers, but who have superb tracks in their collections which they could share with you on behalf of the designers (who might not read this thread or could be too modest to share with you)?

I probably have at least half a dozen top quality Eifel tracks which I have collected including "Larwill GP" and "Greenpeace" to name just two.

Hi Reshiram 5 - presumably this competition is open to all track designers, not just those who are competing in Global GT?

Is it also open to those who are not designers, but who have superb tracks in their collections which they could share with you on behalf of the designers (who might not read this thread or could be too modest to share with you)?

I probably have at least half a dozen top quality Eifel tracks which I have collected including "Larwill GP" and "Greenpeace" to name just two.
Sure. I'll leave it open to everyone ;).

I have some great tracks for you, I'll share one soon. :) I can compete with only 1 track choice, right?

Why exactly did I have to find this myself? I HAVE PLENTY for you to use. Most of them I'll be able to put on my main account, but to get an accurate view of how bored I've been in the Track Generator you should add these accounts (alternates of mine):

WRCtrackshare1
WRCtrackshare02
WRCtrackshare03
WRCtrackshare04
WRCtrackshare05

Right now there's some rally tracks on them, but I'll be updating them once in a while :)

B9669 is available for download now.
I know you've downloaded it already.
Still haven't heard any comments or criticisms from anyone though.

Oh yeah, I still need to get the FR underway too, I keep forgetting whether or not there's a 5 in your PSN, I remember the rest though

I always have a 5 :).
I'll try them later, have a little neck injury and just resting at the moment.

I think these tracks will be the last send-offs (Don't have much time to keep on going through them). I'll be downloading these tracks tomorrow.

It's great to see 3 of my finest tracks are all in there.

hey wii it's Ivan_Grozny666 maybe i should submit a few of my creations.you've been on a few,lol especially my carroll shelby series tracks:idea::sly:
I got over 3700 tracks...which do i send?
lets see
Nevermore
Carroll Shelby 666
Carroll Shelby 427 Cobra
Babaylon Raceway
The Killing Ground
Rick Astley Raceway
these are just a few off the top of my head
send fr to Ivan_Grozny666

Back