Ghost Bikes

Post your hot laps :cheers:

Mine in the attachment is from the Japanese version, so you need the same version to use it :crazy:

Its a lap of the Nurburgring on the Honda CBR 600RR.

You need to transfer the data off your USB memory to your PS2 memory card.

Attachments

• 17_Ghost_Bike.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 13
tiptopcream
Post your hot laps :cheers:

Mine in the attachment is from the Japanese version, so you need the same version to use it :crazy:

Its a lap of the Nurburgring on the Honda CBR 600RR.

What's the laptime on this run ?...

tiptopcream

Can you (or someone else) post a japanese replay file created with MaxDrive ou XPort (and not directly put on the USB key) ?
With this way, the japanese file is maybe compatible with the chinese game (and vice versa), after a simple patch. I would like to test it. Thanks.

Flerbizky
What's the laptime on this run ?...

img00248fc.jpg

VV
Can you (or someone else) post a japanese replay file created with MaxDrive ou XPort (and not directly put on the USB key) ?

I will try if I can find my Action Replay Max disc.

VV
With this way, the japanese file is maybe compatible with the chinese game (and vice versa), after a simple patch. I would like to test it. Thanks.

Japanese replay file attached

Attachments

• 15105_11947_Tourist_Tr.max
    50.6 KB · Views: 9
pmc40
Japanese replay file attached
Thanks.
It works. I have seen this replay on my chinese game : 7'17.880 with CBR600RR @ Nurb' made by tiptopcream.

To convert a replay (max or xps files only) between the japanese and chinese versions of TT :

1. If the replay is a max file then convert it in xps format with one of these two tools : PS2 Save Builder or XpsToMaxMemConvertor.
2. Open the xps file with an hexadecimal editor.
3a. If you want to convert the file from the japanese version to the chinese version then search the string "BISCPS-15105" and replace it with "BISCAJ-20170" (found normally 3 times in the file).
3b. If you want to convert the file from the chinese version to the japanese version then search the string "BISCAJ-20170" and replace it with "BISCPS-15105" (found normally 3 times in the file).
4. Save the new xps file.
5. If you use MaxDrive then convert the new xps file in max format with the tool used in step 1.

Have fun. :cool:

VV
Thanks.
It works. I have seen this replay on my chinese game : 7'17.880 with CBR600RR @ Nurb' made by tiptopcream.

To convert a replay (max or xps files only) between the japanese and chinese versions of TT :

1. If the replay is a max file then convert it in xps format with one of these two tools : PS2 Save Builder or XpsToMaxMemConvertor.
2. Open the xps file with an hexadecimal editor.
3a. If you want to convert the file from the japanese version to the chinese version then search the string "BISCPS-15105" and replace it with "BISCAJ-20170" (found normally 3 times in the file).
3b. If you want to convert the file from the chinese version to the japanese version then search the string "BISCAJ-20170" and replace it with "BISCPS-15105" (found normally 3 times in the file).
4. Save the new xps file.
5. If you use MaxDrive then convert the new xps file in max format with the tool used in step 1.

Have fun. :cool:

your a genius vv :) , thanks for link to convertor

tiptopcream
You need to do it via the replay theater from the main menu, I believe its the third option down...

I'll get some step by step screencaps later. 👍

3rd option down at main menu is replay theatre, once in their go down to the 3rd icon from the bottom on the right hand of the screen to upload from usb to memory card, 2nd icon from the bottom is option to select what memory slot to save to. to load the ghost tiptop uploaded goto free run at nurby and enter, on menu screen goto memory card with blue down arrow to load ghost.

Back