Ghost busters!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Razzbar
  • 4 comments
  • 672 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
65
Does anyone know how to turn off the ghost car in the practice mode?

I've searched, but only found out how to turn it off in time trials. Not to gripe too much, but the search engine on this board is pretty minimal...

Anyway, the only way I can find to get rid of the ghost in practice mode is to pass the sucker...
 
Doesn't pressing 'Up' on the D Pad toggle the ghost in all modes?
 
Yep, press up on the d-pad once to turn it off, then again to turn it back on.
 
Razzbar
Not to gripe too much, but the search engine on this board is pretty minimal...

You have to be kidding me ...
 
Razzbar
Does anyone know how to turn off the ghost car in the practice mode?

I've searched, but only found out how to turn it off in time trials. Not to gripe too much, but the search engine on this board is pretty minimal...

Anyway, the only way I can find to get rid of the ghost in practice mode is to pass the sucker...

A search just for the word "ghost" in the GT4 forums gives this thread, which is only 5 days old.

Alternatively, you might try reading the instruction manual that comes with the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back