Ghost car times in special events

  • Thread starter Thread starter infintewisdom
  • 7 comments
  • 2,955 views
Messages
46
Does anybody else think that there should be ghost car times in special events?

I love the game, just stuggling with the nurburgring in the SLS, i can get silver easily, but there are one or two corners where I know I am exiting to slow or taking the wrong line, a ghost of my previous laps would be great here.

Also with the nascar events, when the difference between is at most a matter of seconds.

I also think that the AI should correspond to the times that have to be achieved in the licences / special events, sometimes they brake going into, in and sometimes even out of the corner, and you just think if these guys have to do the licences or the special events they wouldnt get anywhere near the bronze!

What do you guys think?
 
I hate them. The first thing I do when there is a ghost car one the track, is to press up on the D-pad, so it's gone.
 
I have a look at the split times. I can't improve times with another car "inside" my own. That's just confusing.
 
my point is, over the nurburgring, you cant possibly remember where you have lost 0.1 - 0.5 seconds, if you have 10 corners you have lost a little time on it will total to 5-10 seconds at the end. With the ghost car you can see where you have lost the time, and the benefit, is that you can be more aggresive later on and try to make the time up
 
Does anybody else think that there should be ghost car times in special events?

There are ghost cars in the X1 Red Bull Challenge.

Jerome
 
my point is, over the nurburgring, you cant possibly remember where you have lost 0.1 - 0.5 seconds, if you have 10 corners you have lost a little time on it will total to 5-10 seconds at the end. With the ghost car you can see where you have lost the time, and the benefit, is that you can be more aggresive later on and try to make the time up

having the dame problem

this is just one more thing that I hate about this game - its unfinished and I hate PD for releasing this crap that looks like they just took the prologue (but removed some good things, like the ability to change the gear ratios!) they took the prologue and just added the PS2 version of GT4 into the game, because I see all sorts of different graphics and such

this game sucks
 
Back