Ghost replays , two at a time

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 6 comments
Canada
North America
Safoo71
Anybody else notice that you can have two ghosts driving around you at the same time?

Load your best replay, do a lap chasing (or beating) it, next time you cross the start/finish, your last (or best) lap ghost shows up to the party...

Pretty distracting when it 1st happens!

I haven't really checked into it, but can you load your friend's ghost laps?

Imagine loading up a multiple ghost race... I'm going dizzy just thinking about it :)

Sounds like the old TMNations. Would have multiple ghosts racing together that you could try and beat including your pb.

But yeah ive noticed it, would love to downloaded d other peoples ghosts and try to beat them

Haven't had two ghosts myself, but was wondering about it from seeing two ghosts in some fast lap youtube videos.
Also, having no driver in the ghost kart is really strange.

Last edited:
Haven't two ghosts myself, but was wondering about it from seeing two ghosts in some fast lap youtube videos.
Also, having no driver in the ghost kart is really strange.

That tripped me out too... eerie seeing driving by itself :confused:

Sounds like the old TMNations. Would have multiple ghosts racing together that you could try and beat including your pb.

But yeah ive noticed it, would love to downloaded d other peoples ghosts and try to beat them

Me too , that would be a great option

Can this be done through the shared replays? So you can share your replay (or fastest lap replay) with other people, can they then download it and load it up as a ghost?

Can this be done through the shared replays? So you can share your replay (or fastest lap replay) with other people, can they then download it and load it up as a ghost?

You can download a friends replay or any replay and load that ghost, yes.

Latest Posts

Back