Ghosting in GT7 sport mode

United States
United States
When I’m playing the daily races in GT7 sport mode. I’m having trouble starting the race, my car will all of a sudden roll forward on its own ghosting through other cars. While I’m waiting for the race to start, I’m able to complete qualifying, laps. Once the race is ready to begin, I’ll load into the track with other opponents. This issue always seems to happen during a rolling start. I’ll exit the race and rejoin with the same problem occurring again. There was one occasion I was able to complete the race. However, I was racing on a track alone while other opponents cars were still sitting at the start, finish line. It took me nearly 2 minutes to gain full control of the car with no ghosting. After I completed the race the results placed me 1 lap down. This glitch has affected my driving rating. Does anyone else share a similar experience and is there a solution for this issue?

Last edited:
IMG_2538.jpeg

However, I was racing on a track alone while other opponents cars were still sitting at the start, finish line.
Classic signs of connectivity issues:

Latest Posts

Back