Gift Car Prizes

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonLowis
  • 7 comments
  • 713 views
Messages
16
Messages
JonLowis
I only got GT5 a few days before the servers went down. My friend had it for a while longer and was getting gift car prize tickets from mini achievements in the game.
While the servers have been down I should have possibly unlocked a countless number of them, but haven't....
Is it because the servers have been down? or because I'm on normal GT5 not any of the special GT5?
Will I ever get these tickets?

Thanks for reading
 
What tickets are you talking about here. To me it sounds like the 1000 ticket but i am not sure.
 
Yes, I've not gained the 1000 ticket, or any level tickets
 
you get prize cars regardless of your connection to psn and they are, of course, available on normal copies of gt5. You just need to complete the required events
 
Yeah, I'm level 24 a-spec, but my friend told me he got a ticket for driving 1000 miles (which I've done) and I haven't received. I've also maybe read you may get a ticket for turning a certain level too?
 
You get an x2010 for getting up to lvl 35 B-Spec.
 
I have to go for now, but will read this thread later...

How will I go about getting the 1000 ticket, if I've already done it AND not gained the ticket?
 
Back