Gift car ticket 1000

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 6 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
Can I get the Peugeot Fap Le Man's car from the ticket?

(The blue premium one)
 
Yes 👍 But the odds are slim because you can get ANY car except DLC & Red Bulls.
 
Asked, and answered:

Yes 👍 But the odds are slim because you can get ANY car except DLC & Red Bulls.

For the millionth time.
How hard do you have to not look, to not see any of the other threads?
 
You can get anything besides DLC and cars not unlocked.
 
I was under the impression that i could not get anything over level 22. That's why i asked.
 
I was under the impression that i could not get anything over level 22. That's why i asked.

According to...

The number of level 22 or higher cars are rather low, so it's significantly less likely.
 
Well I've had a minolta come up, but i already have that.
 
Back